Due to intensive development of the company and changes on the mining and other markets we search for candidates in order to complete our personnel.
- stable and interesting work,
- possibilities to extend professional qualifications and to gain valuable experiences,
- pomotions in our company structure,
- work in the friendly and commited team,
- medical care in private medical institutions and a rich social package.
Fitter – welder
- min. 3 years of experience in metal branch,
- knowledge of technical drawings and workshop documentation,
- ability to operate basic technical equipment in metal production, documented licenses for basic walding and use of acetylene-oxygen torch
Production employee – electrician
- Work at production (vulcanization) of SAG ropes and their service as well as at electrical equipment trouble shooting (maintenance).
- Technical education: electrician, electromechanical technician,
- Licences held: SEP 1 kV Exploitation,
- ability to to plan and organize one’s own work,
- Driving licence of B category,
- Team work ability, manual skills, logical thinking,
- Readiness to work on selected weekends at SAG rope service/repair works in shafts at mines,
- Readiness to work in the three shift system,
- Fork lift operator’s licence,
- Travelling crane operator’s licence,
- Experience in production or maintenance.
Turner – milling machine operator
- setting of machine tools and items to be machined,
- execution of machining,
- execution of control measurements,
- supervision of tools, chucks and other machine tool attachments,
- performance of inspecting, maintenance and cleaning of the machine tool
- min. one year of experience on a similar position,
- experience in operation of turning machines and/or milling machines and/or grinding machines,
- professional education: mechanical, machining or similar,
- knowledge of machining,
- good knowledge of technical drawings,
- ability to interpret the documentation,
- good spatial imagination,
- precision, accuracy and methodicalness at work,
- availability and involvement,
- experience in operation of CNC mechines is welcome.