The company history

SAG Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością is a modern company running its production-service-trade activities focusing chiefly on mining and industry sectors.

The Company commenced its business activities in 1991 as SAG Wytwórnia Lin Stalowo – Gumowych Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (Rubber and Steel Rope Manufacturing Co.Ltd). In the beginning 51% of the shares were owned by the Austrian TRADEPOL Company when the remaining 49% of the shares were in possession of the Wieczorek Coal Mine. The legal successor of the mine became the Katowicki Holding Węglowy S.A. (Katowice Coal Holding, Public Company), and in 1997 the Marchart & Lackner GmbH Company became the owner of the Austrian shares. In 2008 the share of the Austrian company were purchased by the Fabryka Taśm Transporterowych Wolbrom S.A. Company that became a new shareholder.

On 8 February 2012 the company name was changed from SAG Wytwórnia Lin Stalowo – Gumowych Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością to SAG Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (Co.Ltd).